Fintech Consultant – Copywriter track
The Fintech industry is fast-growing and continuously evolving. We are looking for talents capable to keep up with this constant change. We defined several tracks for career development of our consultants. The Copywriting track is ideal for you if you are:
- Technology- or business- oriented, passionate about e-commerce, payment and digital identitydomains and eager to learn them
- Capable of paying appropriate amount of attention to the commercial, technological, and regulatory aspects of the business
- Possessing excellent writing and presentation skills, able to create, beautify and maintain in a great shape a set of various, often complex documents and other readable materials, (sketches of) pictures and infographics
- Able to listen, learn, and explain (technical) concepts, standards, products in simple language
- Willing to take ownership of the final edition of documents, reports, and slide decks to make them easy and pleasant to read by clients
- Fanatically leveraging social media to publish announcements, press releases and to promote productsor services
- Willing to develop yourself into a knowledgeable consultant / technical writer
You will have a unique opportunity to join an organisation that helps making great digital products to pay, borrow, or invest – while being compliant with the rules of the financial markets. If you have a passion for learning, driving change and you have a bias for action, then we are interested in connecting with you!
What are you going to do?
Your activities are a combination of projects and copywriting activities. You will:
- Learn the world of financial technology, its services, and its commercial, technological, and regulatory aspects;
- Be involved in client projects and learning by doing under guidance of our senior professionals. We will give you direct responsibility;
- Co-create, beautify, and maintain various types of technical-oriented documents and slide-decks comprising product collaterals, white papers, and educational materials in payments, Fintech and digital identity. This will encompass both the precise and creative work.
Do you see yourself in the following description?
- Recently completed a business, commercial or technical oriented Master
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience and ready for a career boost
- Eagerness for learning new things and to conquer new challenges daily
- Both able to talk and write in a structured and convincing way
- Proficient command of the English and Dutch language, strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer to share our passion. You will get an opportunity to acquire and to share knowledge in the financial industry and its technology stacks. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team with a professional approach to work combined with the agility of a young company. If you do not tick all the boxes, don’t worry, we will help you get there. We will provide you with the knowledge required to perform your work and we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, international focus, and a great professional atmosphere.
Career Growth Opportunity
Ok, what’s next? What will be happening with your career in a year or two or five?
Good news about joining a growing company is the opportunity to grow together with it, in a direction which you like and are good at. Your next career steps are less defined here than they would be in a regular large corporation. Some see this as a minus. We like to work with people who see this as an opportunity.
Interested? Apply today!
We are looking forward to your application, please send you motivation ans CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to get back to you ASAP!