Fintech Consultant – Technology track
The Fintech industry is fast-growing and continuously evolving. We are looking for talents capable to keep up with this constant change. We defined several tracks for career development of our consultants. The Technology track is ideal for you if you are:
- Interested in payments and digital identity technologies, information security, system design and modern service delivery
- Possessing excellent writing and presentation skills, able to create neat and clear documents and presentations
- Inclined to acquire a fundamental knowledge in the domain where you operate
- Willing to take ownership and drive projects to success, and develop yourself into a knowledgeable subject matter expert
- Capable of paying appropriate amount of attention to the commercial, technological, and regulatory aspects of the business.
- Able to listen, learn, and explain (technical) concepts, standards, products in simple language
- Capable of finding, reading, understanding, and digesting a large amount of information, getting to the bottom of it and then explaining the topic in a clear consistent story
You will have a unique opportunity to join an organisation that helps making great digital products to pay, borrow, or invest – while being compliant with the rules of the financial markets. If you have a passion for learning, driving change and you have a bias for action, then we are interested in connecting with you!
What are you going to do?
Your activities will lie in the conjunction of product management and system design of financial technology and related products. You will be:
- Involved in client projects and learning by doing under guidance of our senior professionals. We will give you direct responsibility
- Acquiring and sharing subject-matter expertise in Fintech domain through giving professional advice and through participation in projects of our customers
- Writing documentation which pleasant to and useful to read
- Conducting researches, performing analytics and creating reports on the relevant data, both business- and technically oriented
- Delivering training courses and participating in workshops
- Delivering work with the quality that we can be proud of!
Do you see yourself in the following description?
- Completed a Master or PhD degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a comparable area
- Having working knowledge of modern secure IT infrastructure, concepts and design of APIs, deployment architectures
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience and ready for a career boost
- Having strong business affinity while being a technology savvy, or having strong technical skills while being not shy of commercials
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness for learning new things
- Both able to talk and write in a structured and convincing way
- Proficient command of the English language, strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer to share our passion. You will get an opportunity to acquire and to share knowledge in the financial industry and its technology stacks. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team with a professional approach to work combined with the agility of a young company. If you do not tick all the boxes, don’t worry, we will help you get there. We will provide you with the knowledge required to perform your work and we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, international focus, and a great professional atmosphere.
Career Growth Opportunity
Ok, what’s next? What will be happening with your career in a year or two or five?
Good news about joining a growing company is the opportunity to grow together with it, in a direction which you like and are good at. Your next career steps are less defined here than they would be in a regular large corporation. Some see this as a minus. We like to work with people who see this as an opportunity.
Interested? Apply today!
We are looking forward to your application, please send you motivation ans CV to email@example.com and we promise to get back to you ASAP!