Fintech Consultant - Commercial Track
About this position
Explicit Selection is a technology consulting company focusing on regulated markets, such as Fintech and digital identity. Core specialisation of Explicit Selection is in building B2B2C product-driven businesses on the verge of regulation and (financial) technology. Explicit Selection operates two lines of business activity:
- Consultancy services in FinTech and Digital Identity
- Software-as-a-service (digital onboarding platform).
Explicit Selection is accredited for their services by Discover, Mastercard and Visa as a consulting partner, participates in EMVCo (standardisation organisation owned by American Express, China Union Pay, Discover, JCB, Mastercard and Visa) and in US Payments forum.
The Fintech industry is fast-growing and continuously evolving. We are looking for talents capable to keep up with this constant change. We have defined a Commercial track as one of the career development options of our consultants.
The Commercial track is ideal for you if you are:
- Tech savvy and passionate about e-commerce and payment markets
- Having a comprehensive knowledge of the world of payment products and services or eager to learn it
- Able to pay attention to the commercial, technological, and regulatory aspects of the business
- Able to deal with information, find it, understand it, digest it and get the big picture from the details
- Possessing excellent writing and presentation skills, able to create neat and clear documents and presentations
- Willing to take ownership and drive projects to success, and develop yourself into a knowledgeable business consultant
- Eager to use your expertise to promote and sell our products and services
You will have a unique opportunity to join an organisation that helps making great digital products to pay, borrow, or invest – while being compliant with the rules of the financial markets. If you have a passion for learning, driving change and you have a bias for action, then we are interested in connecting with you!
What are you going to do?
Your activities are a combination of projects and sales. You will be:
- Involved in client projects and learning by doing under guidance of our senior professionals. We will give you direct responsibility
- Developing and maintaining client relationships in Europe and US
- Identifying potential clients and opportunities and help growing a business pipeline for products and services in the areas of payments, wealth management, consumer credit, investment and other verticals
- Working together with our consulting and product development teams to identify market opportunities and create fit-for-purpose proposals
- Under the guidance of a senior manager, managing, forecasting, and reporting on sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goal
- Making and giving presentations to prospective clients and internal stakeholders.
- …And finally, closing deals and bringing the revenue in!
Do you see yourself in the following description?
- Recently completed a business, commercial or technical oriented Master
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience and ready for a career boost.
- Commercial acumen, with a passion for developing customer relationships
- Eagerness for learning new things and to conquer new challenges daily
- Both able to talk and write in a structured and convincing way
- Proficient command of the English and Dutch language
What we offer
We offer to share our passion. You will get an opportunity to acquire and to share knowledge in the financial industry and its technology stacks. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team with a professional approach to work combined with the agility of a young company. If you do not tick all the boxes, don’t worry, we will help you get there. We will provide you with the knowledge required to perform your work and we offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme, international focus, and a great professional atmosphere.
Career Growth Opportunity
Ok, what’s next? What will be happening with your career in a year or two or five?
Good news about joining a growing company is the opportunity to grow together with it, in a direction which you like and are good at. Your next career steps are less defined here than they would be in a regular large corporation. Some see this as a minus. We like to work with people who see this as an opportunity.
Interested? Apply today!
We are looking forward to your application, please send you motivation ans CV to jobs@explicitselection and we promise to get back to you ASAP!
If you are an intermediary, please do not contact us.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.