About this position
It is only a matter of time when a service company becomes a product or a platform company. This time has come for us. We are looking for a full stack software engineer with a hands-on mentality to join our fast growing Software Development team.
This is you
You have a good understanding of modern secure IT infrastructure, telecommunication protocol stacks and deployment architectures, a passion for learning new technologies and drive to deliver great products, strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality and preferably experience in financial domain (e-commerce, payment transactions).
You will be part of a highly skilled Agile team practicing CI/CD and DevOps methodologies. This should say it all, but if you are curious in how we see the breakdown of activities, here they are:
- Partake in architecture and design sessions and develop production grade and scalable code.
- Perform data analysis, interpret and refine functional and non-functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate to new and legacy data sources using open source software, proprietary software, and design patterns.
- Implement front end and back end code for responsive web and at some point mobile applications.
- Document stories, requirements, bugs, improvements, solutions and code.
- Embrace test-driven development practices, design and automate unit-, integration- and E2E tests.
- Share your knowledge with the team, and learn from the rest of the team.
We work with the stack of technologies outlined in the list below. If you tick more than 50% of those, can learn the other 50%, and are eager to bring another 20% on top of it, reach out to us.
- Presentation Layers: Angular, Bootstrap
- Databases: SQL, MongoDB
- Telecommunication Protocols: HTTPs, REST/JSON APIs, Micro-services, Message Queues
- Repositories and Build Managers: Git, Nexus, Docker, Maven, Jenkins
- Test Frameworks: Mocha, Chai, JUnit, Cypress
- Hosting and container orchestration: AWS products, Docker, Kubernetes
- Development (management) processes: Agile / Scrum in combination with common sense.
Completed Bachelor, Master or PhD degree, preferably in a technical area such as Physics, Mathematics or Computer and Information sciences.
What we offer
You will get an opportunity to acquire and to share knowledge in financial industry and its stack of technologies. You will work in a dynamic and fast past paced environment with appreciation for different views and a passion for teamwork and developing high quality products. You will be part of a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team with a professional approach to work combined with the agility of a young company.
We offer a competitive salary, international focus, professional atmosphere, and pleasant working environment primarily located in Den Haag, The Netherlands. Naturally for these times, most of the software work is done from home.
Career growth opportunities
We are a fast growing and young company where you will have ample opportunity to grow with the company in the directions you prefer and excel at. While your next career steps may be less precisely defined than at a large corporation, we like to work with people who see this as an opportunity.
Interested? Apply today!
We are looking forward to your application, please send you motivation ans CV to info@explicitselection. And we promise to get back to you ASAP!
If you are an intermediary, please do not contact us.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.